I am have a 5 Dr yaris, so I will start with the front door and you can get the LEDs from Walmart for $10 (4 of them)
1. open the front door and locate the black stuff which cover the screw and remove it
2. unscrew the screw (the screw has something to hold on to it, so no worry it will fall into the door)
3. after you unscrew it, remove the lock and the handle
slide the handle toward the back of the car and remove it
4. drill a hole in the handle and put your LED in it (I used hot glue to keep the LED in place)
5. run the wire in the door and through the wire tube into the car
Now come to the rear door
6. For the rear door, we have to remove the lock in order to get to the screw, so we have to remove the door panel and there are only two screw for the door panel.
7. remove the cable for the lock and unplug any wire for the power window or whatever u have.
8. after remove the door panel, u can unplug the wire and remove the lock
9. u will be able to see the screw after u remove the lock
10. remove the door handle the same way u do for the front door
again run the LED wire through the wire tube into the car
Now u can connect your LED wherever u want. I run the wire to the keyless dome light circuit, so when i open the door, this will come on
Hope u guys like it